3 days in the same camp in pine forrest in Denmark. Open the full video description for more information.
This is the long version of the video - here is the short version idpost.info/clone/video/fLzQrJt_tJXDvJs
Location: Denmark - previous viking country. West coast of Jutland - sand, big sea, spruce and pine forrest. Some of the most remote in Denmark, but a lot of people in Denmark so limited how remote it can get. A lot of birds and deer. No bears only a few wolves - nothing dangerous for campers. If you want to do the same in Denmark do you need to be the owner or get the owners permission.
Consuming: Water, pine tea, chaga tea, beer. Liver pâté on rye bread. Bacon.
Most asked quistions:
1. What tent are you using?
2P SOSWA made by TSCHUM tschum.de/product_info.php?info=p5_tschum-2p-soswa.html
2. What stove are you using?
POSHEHONKA BASIC S tschum.de/product_info.php?info=p10_poshehonka.html
3. What is the “black think” you are you drinking?
A fungus called CHAGA that makes a great tea.
4. What are you eating on the bread?
Liver pâté on rye bread (it’s a common think in Denmark).
5. Does the stove pipe not burn the tent?
No. The pipe section which touch the tent does not get hot. It’s insulated. The rest of the pipe gets way to hot and will burn you and the tent. You can use the same stove in plastic tents.
6. Who is making the video?
I am. I am alone and just moving around one camera on a tripod. Have 20 spare camera batteries.
7. Where can I buy that saw?
The saw frame is homemade from oak. You need to pay for custom work or make one you're self (I am not selling anything). Video about how to make the frame saw/buck saw frame on the channel.
Some of the gear used in the video:
1. Sweaters = unknown.
2. Carving tools = homemade axe, mora 106, Pfeil 8L 25mm and 7A 25mm
3. Pants = made by "Ridgeline"
4. Tent = made by "Tschum" 2p soswa
5. Boots = made by "Redback" original boots
6. Backpack = made by "Fjallraven" Kajka 65L
7. Sharpening stone = made by "Gransfors Bruks"
8. pot and kettle = made by "Eagle" 1.5 and 10 liters.
9. Gaiters = homemade
Video gear: Nikon D7000, Nikon 50 1.8, Røde videomacro, iMovie.